In order to create efficient solutions we combine the most efficient methodologies, approaches and technologies.
- Sun Java Enterprise Edition (JEE): Java, Remote Method Invocation (RMI), Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), Java Database Connectivity (JDBC), Java Message Service (JMS), Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB), SOAP, Java Server Pages (JSP), Java Server Faces (JSF)
- JEE application servers (JBoss, IBM WebSphere), enterprise application integration platforms
- UML, Model Driven Architecture, Rational Software Architect, Rational Unified Process, Rational Method Composer, Rational ClearCase, Rational ClearQuest
- Relational Databases – IBM DB2, Informix; Oracle, Mysql
- XML/ XSLT/ XSD/ WSDI/ UDDI: XML based technologies in commercial projects, system integration and client / server communication, Web Services
- Integrated Solutions based on – IBM Websphere Business Modeler, Rational Software Architect, Websphere Integration Developer, Message Broker, Application Server, Enterprise Service Bus, Information Integrator, Portal Server, Process Server, Tivoli Enterprise Suite
- Open Source technologies: Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, jBPM, JUnit Test Framework
Rational Unified Process (RUP) – an iterative software development process framework allowing efficient requirement management, change control and quality verification.
- Production of high-quality software that meets the needs of end-users, within a predictable schedule and budget
- Reduced integration time and efforts
- Proactive resolve of client’s changing requirement
Scrum – an empirical approach, which allows team members to work independently and cohesively in a creative environment.
- quick, adaptive, and self-organizing
- predictive and descriptive
Scrum and RUP increase the team efficiency and productivity.
RUP satisfies organizational demands by bringing a structured and proven process framework to the table, and Scrum adds additional dynamics to the project.